Friday, July 15, 2016

Week Updates (07/04 - 07/08)

Hi, everyone

For the last week, we had the 4th of July holiday. It was my second 4th of July since I've arrived in U.S. and it is nice realize how it is important to Americans. Fires and commemorations all over the country. I went to cheesecake factory with my my friend - Nayara. We had dinner and then we asked the famous cheesecake, of course. We chose the strawberry cheesecake and the Godiva chocolate cheesecake. We loved it, delicious!

Backing to work..
I could continue the team management tasks, as gantt chart and activities board. I could also help the new guys to get used to blog and routine activities in this project. Moreover, we focused on the conference presentation. We had to prepare the poster and the PowerPoint presentaion.

No comments:

Post a Comment