Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Happiness

I believe happiness comes when we are feeling good with ourself. I am pretty sure that I have never felt so good with myself like I felt during this year in United States. At the beginning, I had so much doubts and fear about the differences and impacts of this phase, and now it is incredible realize that it was the best year of my life. I could learn more about cultures and people. I could travel inside U.S. and understand the peculiarity of each place. However, the most important is that I could understand myself better. I am very proud of everything I could learn and proud to have pieces of so many people and places inside me. I can say that meet people and experience places makes me happy.

Chicago

New York

Philadelphia

Washington DC
WVU family

No comments:

Post a Comment